WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Disabilitys - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Disabilitys > Topics

Subject: Better lives
Replies: 2 Views: 877

wayne.h 4.12.08 - 02:27pm
Do you think that all the pretty able bodied people have a better life? I do! And i so much want them all to suffer like i am. They make me fkn sick! *

tntlips 30.12.08 - 07:32am
How do we make you sick? It's no one's choice as to whether they have a chronic illness or disability. I am an abled bodied person and have spent my life caring for those with disabilities. I have 2 cousins with disabilities as a result from the vietnam war one with spina bifida, cerebal palsy, microcrophelic, intellectual disability and no vocal skills. My other cousin can talk has all of the above including epilepsy and parkinsons as a result of lifelong medication. You forget not everyone is the same...and there is always someone worse off than yourself...Also there is such a thing as karma...A girl I used to go to school with used to tease my cousins...she now has a daughter with disabilities. *

tntlips 30.12.08 - 07:37am
And a better life?? How on earth do you think that?? Do you no think we are faced with problems in our lives?? This year alone has been a nightmare for myself...my mothers accident in 06 now declared disabled and having lymphodema throughout her body, resulting in me caring for her, my fathers heart attack, my nan's 3 stokes, my sisters attempted suicide...oh yes. Life for able bodied people is a walk in the ing park...Everyone has things happen in our lives disability or not. It's our choice how we choose to deal with them and how we let it effect us. You are a person I am a person and just because you have a disability it doesn't make our worlds any different. *

* Disabilitys Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Disabilitys

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search