WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Disabilitys - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Disabilitys > Topics

Subject: Your help.
Replies: 2 Views: 895

lilac2 10/9/2006 - 1:11:58
Come on in guys and take a seat *pulls up a bed for silver* lol. I was just wondering wot things help you and can you share them with the group,so other ppl that might not have thought about them before can give them a try. Pls post in the stratery topic your idea's, thank you happy.GIF *

silver14 10/9/2006 - 1:31:10
heh heh heh so thoughtful grin.GIF umm how do i cope? With my dear dear friends :-) thro charities i've made lots of friends who are in the same position as me, who have been thro the same things and really understand. They get me thro. They're more like family now. Also keeping up to date with info on my illness, latest research, latest treatments etc. I can't tell u how useful some of the mags i get are, like action for m.e (julie u must join! They have fms things too). And i like to read about others lives all over the world. Cos while things can be awful for me, i can think at least i got a warm house, not in danger of being raped or murdered etc. When you've also been so ill there is *nothing* you can do, and life is a struggle of lying in silence, in the dark, trying to get enough energy to be fed a small meal, then being shot from that, day in day out, in pain the whole time, when u can do a few things again u never ever take things like bein able to look out the window, eating unaided, and yes using a mobile for granted again :) my word what a long sentence faint.GIF *

lilac2 10/10/2006 - 3:54:13
Phew drama.GIF lol *

* Disabilitys Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Disabilitys

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search